- Presently designing, developing, and pitching the business strategy to transform a.i.r. nyc from a philanthropically based charity to a social enterprise during New York State's $8B Medicaid reform. a.i.r. nyc was among the first community-based organizations in New York State to contract with key hospital consortia to address the high prevalence of asthma in the Bronx, Harlem, and Brooklyn.
- Designed, pitched, developed, and founded the Academy of Urban Planning High School in Bushwick, Brooklyn, as part of the first cohort of New Visions Public Schools, an initiative funded by the Gates, Carnegie, and Annenberg Foundations. Before this change, the former high school had a 24% graduation rate. Today, the Academy of Urban Planning has a 70% graduation rate.
- Led the team that produced the Media That Matters Film Festival, the annual festival of short films on social issues that travelled the globe, in partnership with Adobe, Green Mountain Coffee, Ford Foundation, and Seventh Generation.
- Early in my career I directed a reentry program at The Fortune Society for hundreds of ex-prisoners hoping to find work and life stability in New York City after incarceration.
- Leadership for financial, operational, and brand-conscious growth by creating meaningful insights and providing actionable recommendations
- Business development & finance for services, business strategy, messaging, and financial analysis/modeling for current and future initiatives
- Project implementation for sustainability
- New business strategies.
- Strategic planning